Aimee Cunningham's Articles
- NewsResearchers have developed a noninvasive imaging technique that lets them see deep inside a microchip.
- NewsResearchers have demonstrated that individual nanotubes, decorated with DNA, can rapidly detect a number of gases.
- NewsChemists have devised a new approach that creates crystalline material with some of the largest pores yet.
- NewsResearchers have devised a one-step process for making the primary ingredient of nylon.
- NewsScientists have created heat-sensing polymers that indicate exposure to high temperatures by changing color under ultraviolet light.
- NewsChemists have found a new way to produce hydrogen using only water, an organic liquid, and a metal catalyst.
- NewsScientists are working on an environmentally benign water-filtering process that uses the nopal cactus.
- NewsScientists have proposed a way to control the distribution of contaminants in silicon, potentially opening up the use of cheaper starting materials for making solar cells.
- NewsScientists have created a nanocoating that prevents fogging and reflection on glass surfaces.
- NewsScientists have developed a simple technique to switch an oil-like solvent into a waterlike one.