Cristy Gelling's Articles
- NewsSniffing for telltale molecules, method analyzes tissue with every cut.
- NewsBuckling of appendage drives tiny two-point turn.
- NewsChanges in day length linked to workings of Earth's core.
- NewsPrimates that live with many others know not to steal food when someone is watching.
- NewsPollution during the 20th century appears to have suppressed North Atlantic hurricanes.
- News in BriefOrbiting camera detects reflected light to determine the extent of the planet's vegetation.
- NewsDaily cycles in vegetables help ward off hungry caterpillars.
- NewsStem cells spur return of amputated digits in mice
- News in BriefMale chickens lose phalluses before hatching.
- News in BriefThe herbivorous reptile of 40 million years ago was around 2 meters long.