Dana Mackenzie's Articles
- FeatureLong admired for their beauty, spirals have inspired a shoe that may help disabled people walk. The shapes make for a better crutch and an entertaining skateboard as well.
- News in BriefMathematicians solve the challenge of putting seven cylinders in contact without using their ends.
- NewsScientists have figured a way to iron out the wrinkles in a large class of molecular cages.
- FeatureA surprising advance sparks a flurry of work on the mathematical conjecture.
- NewsFor second time this year, a mathematician makes a major advance toward proving a long-standing conjecture.