Emily Sohn's Articles
- NewsMore kids are developing diabetes, and obesity is a major reason why.
- NewsScientists are planning the last servicing mission to one of the most important space telescopes of all time.
- NewsScientists are finding that when you sleep is just as important as how much you sleep.
- NewsBy studying twins, scientists help us understand what makes people who they are.
- NewsYou probably eat a lot more salt than you realize, and that could be bad for your health.
- NewsSoon, you might plug in your car instead of filling it with gas. Read about it in this feature story.
- NewsThe Hubble Space Telescope has faced a series of malfunctions in the last few weeks.
- NewsWant to catch some earthworms? Pretend you’re a mole. For experienced worm hunters, the technique works like magic.
- NewsThe smallest species of snake ever discovered lives on the Caribbean island of Barbados.
- FeatureParts of Australia have suffered from severe drought for more than a decade, and people, vegetation, and animals are feeling the heat.