Julie Ann Miller's Articles
- Letters to the EditorGerald Tape, who served on the Science Service Board of Trustees for more than 30 years, died Nov. 20.
- Letters to the EditorWillis Harlow Shapley, a longtime member of the Science Service Board of Trustees, died Oct. 24.
- Letters to the EditorThe talents of one recent intern and one from many years ago have now been recognized by national awards.
- NewsWe at Science News express our strong concern and extend our deepest sympathy to those who are suffering through the ongoing ordeal caused by Hurricane Katrina.
- Letters to the Editor
- NewsNew evidence indicates that anthrax bacteria may sometimes live freely and reproduce in soil, perhaps exchanging genes with other bacteria, instead of staying dormant in spores.
- NewsTwo Science News writers recently received prestigious fellowships.
- NewsThe Solar Physics Division of the American Astronomical Society has given its 2002 popular writing award to Ron Cowen and Sid Perkins for a two-part series on cyclic variations in the sun's activity.
- NewsStarting next week, the print edition of Science News will have a new appearance.
- NewsThe Epilepsy Foundation honored Science News writer Damaris Christensen with its magazine award for her article "Endgame for Epilepsy?"