Authored Articles' Articles
- Wild ThingsSome studies have indicated that cold might kill bedbugs after as little as one hour of exposure. But new research finds that’s not the case.
- Culture BeakerBy mining public databases of people’s photos, researchers can explore changing landscapes and tourist behavior.
- NewsGenetic male bearded dragons changed to females by overheating in the wild can still breed successfully.
- IntroducingA newly discovered centipede species lives deep underground.
- Science VisualizedBy switching on a single gene, researchers turned cancer cells in mice back into normal intestinal tissue.
- Culture BeakerBy using an ecological lens to examine dead bodies, scientists are bridging the gap between forensic science and the ecological concept of succession.
- The –estAncient worm sperm preserved in 50-million-year-old cocoons from Antarctica set age record.
- Growth CurveMore women are choosing to eat their baby’s placenta after giving birth, but the evidence for benefits isn’t there yet.
- NewsA quick sniff test could reveal whether or not a child has autism, but some scientists have doubts.
- News in BriefA new study confirms yeast live longer on fewer calories.