Linda Wang's Articles
- FeatureMakers of nanowires may overcome the limits that loom for microchip fabrication.
- NewsSt. John's wort, a popular ingredient in herbal remedies, may not help people with moderate or severe forms of depression.
- NewsInfections from human papillomavirus (HPV) may increase the risk of certain cancers of the head and neck, especially of the tonsils.
- NewsResearchers are discovering that some plants get their nutrients by robbing nitrogen from the flesh of soil-dwelling insects.
- NewsUsing tree-ring analysis, an international team of researchers has reconstructed the earliest record of annual climate variation.
- FeatureAfter decades of research, several companies are about to release the first line of artificial blood products.
- NewsAn international team of researchers has identified a protein that helps compounds in some vegetables prevent cancer.
- NewsResearchers have found that arsenic thwarts the action of glucocorticoid hormones, suggesting a possible explanation of how long-term exposure to the metal in drinking water could cause cancer, diabetes, and other chronic diseases.
- NewsResearchers believe they have found primitive feathers on the remains of Sinornithosaurus millenii, a 124-million-year-old raptor dinosaur from Liaoning, China.
- NewsResearchers have found a way to trick fat into generating cartilage.