Nadia Drake's Articles
- NewsNewly discovered planet is just 4.4 light-years distant.
- NewsUpcoming gravitational close encounter will test relativity theories in the extreme.
- NewsThe observation of two stellar-mass objects in one globular cluster violates existing astrophysical dogma.
- NewsExplosion probably resulted from two white dwarfs.
- NewsSent to Mars in search of water and other evidence of habitability, the rover appears to have landed in a dry streambed.
- NewsIn the distant galaxy M87, new observations about structure’s rotational speed and jets show the potential of a budding telescope network.
- NewsOn the 35th anniversary of the spacecraft’s launch, scientists ponder when it will move beyond the sun’s reach.
- NewsThe newfound planet orbits a common type of dwarf star, suggesting even more may be out there.
- NewsThe sun's chemistry suggests some good other places to hunt for rocky orbs.