Patrick Barry's Articles
- NewsSimulations of helium-4 show that a superglass, in which atoms flow without friction, is possible.
- NewsScientists alter E. coli microbes to make a high-energy alcohol not produced naturally
- NewsCooperation wins out over betrayal when successful prisoners recruit followers.
- NewsBetter equations could improve MRI quality, or even bring quantum computing closer.
- NewsElectron fluctuations could explain why exotic material conducts without resistance.
- NewsStudy with the telomerase enzyme gives mice a longevity boost without high cancer risk.
- NewsA team engineers microbes to perform AND, OR, NAND and NOR logic operations.
- NewsImplanted electrode helps paralyzed monkey clench its forearm muscles.
- NewsTheorem identifies cases in which infinite-choice games will have at least one Nash equilibrium.