Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsNew formula relates city size to infrastructure, productivity.
- News in BriefWild and obscure species provide resistance to deadly fungus.
- News in BriefWell construction and geology may both play a role in pollution.
- News in BriefWhen struck with light, retinal prostheses stimulate animals' visual cortices.
- NewsFluorescent protein binds to bilirubin, a compound the body must eliminate.
- Culture Beaker
- NewsComplementary studies, focusing on repetitive grooming in mice, offer potential for new treatment strategies in humans.
- NewsHominids moved toward eating grasses and away from tree leaves, according to chemical analyses of fossil tooth enamel.
- News in BriefRelationship satisfaction for Internet daters is similar to that of people who find potential partners in more traditional ways.
- NewsNew specimen may be a feathered dinosaur — or the earliest avian yet discovered