Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- FeatureIn 2013, Science News published a photo essay highlighting advances in microscopy that illuminate life within us, work that has now earned three researchers the 2014 Nobel Prize in chemistry.
- News in BriefMinerals assemble on demand into tiny, complex shapes like tiny flowers.
- NewsGene activity in the brain suggests that circadian rhythms are off-kilter in people with depression.
- NewsNew coating could protect furniture without causing health concerns.
- News in BriefBone-eating worms produce chemicals to dissolve and feed on skeletons.
- News in BriefInspired by insect vision, camera with 180 linked lenses captures panoramic views.
- NewsDow drops follow weeks when more people search Google for ‘debt’ or ‘stocks.’
- Culture Beaker
- NewsLarger settings seem to promote segregation, simulation finds.
- NewsPolymer particles in the lake carry pollutants.