Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsStudy finds how proteins self assemble in the cells of Loligo squid to reflect different wavelengths of light
- NewsNew study may help scientists improve control of invasive fire ants
- NewsDyes on a new sensor react to correctly identify toxic chemicals, scientists find.
- NewsA new analysis finds that, as long as it peaks this winter, the H1N1 flu outbreak could be curtailed with a vaccination program that targets children first.
- NewsScientists identify a sulfur-nitrogen link, never before seen in living things, critical to holding the body together.
- NewsScientists bring back samples from the oceanic garbage patch off the coast of California.
- NewsAfter mapping the genetic book of instructions for wild and domesticated silkworms, scientists identify changes associated with the taming of these caterpillars.
- NewsStudy suggests besides the visible plastic, smaller bits are fouling the waters
- NewsSamples collected from a comet’s halo suggest comets could have carried amino acids to the early Earth
- NewsResearchers create a material that may one day be used to paste together bones in the body.