Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsSignals transmitted from one animal to another seem to share information, but usefulness of findings questioned.
- NewsRaman spectroscopy allows forensics researchers to distinguish among dozens of lipsticks.
- FeatureUsing a technique known as 3-D printing, regular people can now make goods typically produced in huge quantities in factories overseas.
- NewsTwo-photon microscopy visualizes hair cells in the inner ear, offering insights into processes leading to deafness.
- News in BriefMice that can’t sense the two tastes find high sodium attractive.
- Culture Beaker
- NewsThe skeleton of Richard III reveals a violent and chaotic end for a controversial English monarch.
- NewsBy spitting out a molecule, a bacterium draws solid gold out of solution.
- NewsA comparison of internal and public reports about Pfizer’s drug Neurontin reveals many discrepancies.
- NewsA survey of 19 colonies suggests many may soon begin to shrink.