Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsThe molecule swaps its biological role for a computational one, that of long-term data storage.
- NewsMetamaterials and math combine to produce a quick, cheap system.
- News in BriefResearchers at the meeting, held December 5-7 in Santa Fe, N.M., offer insight into spam blocking and sick leave.
- NewsThreads isolated from hagfishes' defensive goo demonstrate superior strength and flexibility.
- FeatureXNA molecules join DNA and RNA in the genetic catalog.
- FeatureSocial media comes into its own as a tool and a subject for study.
- FeatureProsthetics and new therapies restore abilities to move, see, walk.
- NewsA nonlinear analysis explains how negotiations often turn on seemingly insignificant details.
- Culture Beaker
- NewsTiny device created with a 3-D printer employs heart cells to make it move.