Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsTravel and retail websites alter search results depending on whether consumers use smartphones or particular web browsers.
- NewsThe artificial sweetener saccharin meddles with the gut’s microbial community, setting in motion metabolic changes associated with obesity and diabetes.
- NewsA new analysis of ancient hominid skulls reveals a patchy anatomical start of the Neandertal lineage.
- NewsOcean’s worth of water trapped in Earth’s mantle, lab experiments and seismic data suggest.
- FeatureThe king’s skeleton reveals fatal wounds.
- FeatureLake Vostok may harbor ingredients for a complex subglacial ecosystem.
- News in BriefFast ascent of molten rock could help scientists predict eruptions.
- News in BriefGirl, who was sacrificed, may have been sedated by alcohol, coca leaves.
- Culture Beaker
- NewsChemists encapsulate tiny objects using natural ingredients and easy, inexpensive process.