Rebecca Cheung's Articles
- NewsProtein that marks day length also coordinates blooming genes.
- NewsChronic, low-level sound exposure causes deficits in rats.
- NewsVariations could play a role in determining time of death, or help shift workers better adapt.
- NewsWings’ length, individual segments allow species to produce mating calls in range of frequencies.
- NewsSpecies thrives in Baltic Sea despite never reaching adulthood.
- NewsNew analysis reveals that the Arctic species dates back to about 600,000 years ago.
- NewsCell-based approach to new follicles takes hold in skin.
- NewsMajorana fermions, which are their own antiparticle, could one day be useful in quantum computing.