Science News Staff's Articles
- Reviews & PreviewsScience News writers and editors pick which science books were this year’s must-reads.
- Letters to the EditorReaders expressed their thoughts about the SN 10 scientists, Saturn's hexagons and Jocelyn Bell Burnell.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had inquiries about a new deicing material, harmful algal blooms and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about a glow at the edge of the solar system, pig lung transplants, the use of the word promiscuous and more.
- FeatureWith a drive to understand how things work, these young researchers are making a mark in sustainable energy, medicine, astronomy and technology.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about the significance of finding water on mars, air pollution from wildfires and spray-on sensors.
- Letters to the EditorReaders pondered how to effectively combat fake news, questioned the result of a clinical trial, and wanted to know more about neutrinos.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about NASA's Parker Solar Probe, Einstein's general relativity theory and underwater cables used as earthquake sensors.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about Antarctic ice melting, dark fusion and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Letters to the EditorReaders delighted in learning about Emmy Noether, and asked about autonomous taxis and how the first Americans may have arrived via coastal routes.