Science News Staff's Articles
- To DoNew museum exhibits highlight air and space travel, DARPA technologies and pterosaurs.
- Letters to the EditorAnimal vision, ice-making microbes, brain maps and more reader feedback.
- Letters to the EditorGun violence research, plaque-busting sugar and more in reader feedback.
- FeatureWhat is aging? How does it change the brain? How did different life histories evolve? This special report addresses those questions and more.
- Letters to the Editor
All about aliens
New telescopes and spacecraft will soon help researchers scour our galaxy for signs of extraterrestrial life. But what might aliens look like? And if they do exist, why haven’t they returned our calls? These are just some of the questions addressed in the Science News special report “In Search of Aliens” (SN: 4/30/16, p. 24).
- Letters to the EditorReaders respond to the April 16, 2016, issue of Science News with thoughts on climate change, prairie dogs and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders respond to the April 2, 2016, issue of Science News with thoughts on Zika virus, planetary science, microbes in mental health and more.
- Letters to the EditorGravitational waves, the benefits of fat and more reader feedback.
- Letters to the EditorOcean plastics, ant behavior, pollution solutions and more in reader feedback.
- To DoNew and upcoming exhibits celebrate biodiversity, birds’ dinosaur origins, opulence in ancient Rome, and more.