Science News Staff's Articles
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss the posture of an ancient reptile and why washing machines and nanoparticles don't mix.
- Letters to the EditorReaders consider how hard it would be to fashion Paleolithic tools, discuss what to call free-floating worlds and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss wheat's journey to England, share stories about urban wildlife and more.
- To DoThree museum exhibits allow visitors to explore 18th century botanical art, natural disasters and robots.
- Letters to the EditorReaders share their experiences with dry weather in the U.S., discuss how humans mentally sort quantities and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss the best ways to replicate findings in scientific studies, help teenagers with autism transition to adulthood, and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss the potential impacts of human-made fliers and muse about the advantages a poker-playing computer program has over human opponents.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss the pitfalls of carbon storage, whether a recent movie got Alan Turing's story right and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders ask about Earth's most abundant mineral and discuss the notoriously unpredictable behavior of pedestrians.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss a journal's publishing practices, ask about the human sense of smell and weigh in on their favorite picks from our Top 25 stories of the year.