Science News Staff's Articles
- To DoA new human evolution gallery and a lecture series on Europa are among science events to explore in February 2016.
- Letters to the EditorReaders pondered the origins of oxygen within a comet and during Earth's history.
- Letters to the EditorReaders offer their thoughts on how hominids heard, a biochemical switch for aging, one-way airflow in lungs and more from the October 31 issue.
- Reviews & PreviewsThe Science News staff offers its must-read picks of 2015.
- Letters to the EditorScience News' online readership sometimes surprised us with their clicking habits this year.
- FeaturePluto up close, the power gene editor CRISPR, new early human kin and more make Science News' list of the top 25 science stories of 2015.
- Letters to the EditorReaders get a grip on gravity and more.
- Letters to the EditorIn the November 28, 2015, issue of Science News, readers discussed humanizing science, frog mating calls, antineurtrinos and Martian dust storms.
- Letters to the EditorLetters and comments from readers on quantum spookiness, Earth's magnetic field, and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders discuss pentaquark sightings, delightful diatoms and whether an ancient four-legged fossil was actually a snake.