Science News Staff's Articles
- Feature2018 was a year all about impact — on the planet, on solving crimes, on mosquito populations, on reversing paralysis, and more.
- Reviews & PreviewsScience News writers and editors pick which science books were this year’s must-reads.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about a Neptune-sized moon, nuclear pasta and the search for extraterrestrial life.
- Letters to the EditorReaders expressed their thoughts about the SN 10 scientists, Saturn's hexagons and Jocelyn Bell Burnell.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had inquiries about a new deicing material, harmful algal blooms and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about a glow at the edge of the solar system, pig lung transplants, the use of the word promiscuous and more.
- FeatureWith a drive to understand how things work, these young researchers are making a mark in sustainable energy, medicine, astronomy and technology.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about the significance of finding water on mars, air pollution from wildfires and spray-on sensors.
- Letters to the EditorReaders pondered how to effectively combat fake news, questioned the result of a clinical trial, and wanted to know more about neutrinos.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about NASA's Parker Solar Probe, Einstein's general relativity theory and underwater cables used as earthquake sensors.