Science News Staff's Articles
- Science TickerReprogrammed adult human cells can produce germ cells, precursors of sperm and eggs.
- Letters to the EditorScience News' website traffic reveals the most-read news stories and blog posts of 2014.
- Science TickerBumping off the rim of a crater probably saved the robotic comet Philae from a cold, dark death, a new analysis of images suggests.
- Science TickerAir pollution may double a pregnant woman's risk of having a child with autism, a new study suggests.
- FeatureWest Africa’s Ebola epidemic captured the attention of both the scientific world, and the world at large in 2014, placing it first among the Top 25 stories of the year.
- Science TickerFor finches, longer sperm mean a faster route to storage and a higher likelihood of being a dad at the end of the day.
- Science TickerThe Allen Institute for Cell Science will be housed in the same building in Seattle as the Allen Institute for Brain Science.
- Science TickerThe New Horizons probe will remain active for the remainder of its journey to Pluto.
- Science TickerMale smokers are more likely to lose Y chromosomes in their blood cells than men who have never smoked or those who have kicked the habit.
- Science TickerNASA’s new vehicle for human exploration of deep space has successfully completed its first unmanned test flight.