Science News Staff's Articles
- Year in ReviewA gravitational wave discovery is the year's biggest science story — again.
- Letters to the EditorReaders raised questions about using gene editing tools to bring species back from the dead.
- Letters to the EditorReaders wanted to know more about the scientists' research who were profiled in "The SN 10: Scientists to watch."
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about gut bacteria, woolly rhino ribs and ancient horses hooves.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about brain flexibility, black sea snakes and photon collisions.
- FeatureIn this year’s SN 10, meet early- and mid-career research stars who are coming up with and testing new ideas in astronomy, archaeology, artificial intelligence and more.
- Letters to the EditorReaders have questions about miniature spacecraft project and Canaanite genealogy.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about rogue planets, human arrival in Australia, and exomoons.
- Science TickerThe Food and Drug Administration has approved Kymriah to treat a rare cancer. It’s the first-ever gene therapy approved in the United States.
- Letters to the EditorReaders had questions about the moon's tidal locking, quantum communication, microneedles and more.