Solmaz Barazesh's Articles
- NewsNew chemical analyses of wine jars suggest that ancient Egyptians mixed medicinal plants into wine.
- NewsResearchers point to the early ocean's concentration of nickel as the possible start for events that allowed Earth's atmosphere to accumulate oxygen.
- NewsViruses — the biological kind — could be used to construct more efficient, environmentally friendly lithium ion batteries
- NewsFor the first time, researchers followed an asteroid from space to its crash into Earth, providing the opportunity to study an asteroid in a new way.
- NewsSecretary of the Interior Ken Salazar releases a review of U.S. bird populations.
- NewsResearchers for the first time directly observe Alfvén waves.
- NewsNew digital circuits work well in buzzing environments.
- NewsScientists observe elusive single top quark, usually found in pairs.
- NewsScientists investigate the physics of the most printable ink and find the most viscous inks don’t make the grade.
- NewsDifferent types of decisions are made in different areas of the brain’s frontal lobes, scientists say.