Teresa Shipley Feldhausen's Articles
- 50 Years AgoFive decades later, scientists still puzzle over what causes multiple sclerosis.
- Science TickerDrinking up to five cups of coffee a day reduced the risk of dying early from heart and brain diseases and suicide.
- News in BriefDrinking up to five cups of coffee a day reduced the risk of dying early from heart and brain diseases and suicide.
- 50 Years AgoA pioneering study to transplant a dog’s brain led to later work on a monkey, but ethical considerations and technical know-how have prevented further work.
- Science TickerThe world’s corals are experiencing their third major bleaching event in 17 years.
- 50 Years AgoUbiquitous today, vending machines that accepted bills were once considered exciting technological achievements.
- Science TickerAnother new species of miniature frog has been discovered amongst the leaf litter in the high cloud forests of southern Brazil.
- Say What?Scientists dub the taste of fat oleogustus.
- FeatureFor millennia, humans have harnessed the power of clocks to schedule prayers, guide ocean voyages and, lately, to chart the universe.
- ScreentimeA free new app compiles millions of records of species worldwide and allows users to add sightings.