Are you looking for new ways to inspire and motivate your students in their learning?
Society for Science & the Public’s Science News in High Schools program has the content you have been waiting for.
Participating high schools receive:
- Ten print copies of each biweekly issue of Science News during the academic year, delivering a comprehensive source of science journalism on the latest scientific discoveries.
- Digital Educator Guides full of interdisciplinary content for each issue, providing ready-to-use material with questions, activities and experiments for many high school grade levels and science curricula.
- Access to Science News’ online resources and full archives, allowing students to research science topics reported on since 1924.
- An online Science News educator community, allowing teachers to share ideas and best practices for using Science News in High Schools in the classroom.
“This program has had a significant influence on my students’ learning and love of science! I teach in a rural area, and SN has been a very important link to the real science that is occurring in the world. As an educator, I really appreciate the teacher guides and the social media links. SNHS has reinvigorated my teaching and I look forward to sharing each issue with my students. Thank you for providing this resource and supporting my classroom.”
– Amy Kochensparger, Eaton High School in Eaton, Ohio
Express your interest in being included in this sponsored membership at: www.societyforscience.org/science-news-high-schools.