Nadia Drake's Articles
- NewsForce of explosion could explain chemical mysteries contained within asteroids.
- NewsEarth’s tug or asteroid impacts may have generated the ancient lunar magnetic field.
- NewsRecent data from two spacecraft suggest the planet was mostly dry and cold, with a wet, warm subsurface.
- On the SceneOn November 1, the formula for estimating the abundance of extraterrestrial life in our galaxy celebrates its 50th birthday. It’s known as the Drake equation for its creator, Frank Drake, who is also my father.
- Deleted ScenesCassini fits four Saturnian satellites in one frame.
- NewsThe surprising composition and terrain of an asteroid may provide a variety of lessons about the solar system.
- Deleted ScenesOrbiting camera measures swirling gusts in dust devils.
- NewsRipples made by a celestial impact 600 years ago can still be seen today.