Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsSouthern right whales learn where to eat from mom and may not seek new feeding grounds if these favorite restaurants go belly-up.
- NewsWhen angiosperms diversified 100 million years ago, they opened new niches for ants, plants and frogs.
- NewsChemical fossils in Precambrian sedimentary rock push back the first date for animal life.
- NewsA new study suggests that people in America’s Southwest were making cacao beverages as early as A.D. 1000.
- NewsIntel Science Talent Search finalists announced.
- NewsA protected population of resident orcas around Vancouver Island and Puget Sound is the planet’s most PCB-contaminated mammals, says one researcher.
- NewsStudy shows people live longer after fine-particulate air pollution is reduced.
- FeatureDarwin’s dangerous idea has adapted to modern biology
- NewsMegafarm production associated with infant illness and death rates.
- NewsStudy of Mt. Everest climbers shows some bodies can tolerate low oxygen levels that are toxic to others.