Solmaz Barazesh's Articles
- NewsA new study finds that lower cholesterol levels slow the growth of prostate tumors in mice.
- NewsNatural protein could make the most aggressive breast cancers vulnerable tamoxifen, and may even prevent the cancer’s spread.
- NewsThe aging-related Sirtuin 1 protein also regulates heat shock response, a mechanism cells use to combat stress.
- NewsBeta blockers could change the way emotional memories are stored, a finding which could help people suffering from anxiety disorders
- NewsThe genomes of all known common cold viruses have been sequenced, providing new information on how the different strains are related, how they replicate and how to predict their virulence.
- NewsMothers who develop postpartum psychosis are at greatest risk during the first month after childbirth, and even mothers with no previous history of mental illness could develop the condition