Alexandra Goho's Articles
- NewsAn innovative printing scheme makes three-dimensional crystal structures that could be used to control the flow of light.
- NewsA new polymer membrane that efficiently separates carbon dioxide from methane could greatly ease the processing of natural gas.
- NewsClusters of paclitaxel molecules attached to gold nanoparticles could deliver a safer and more effective chemotherapy punch to tumors.
- NewsA new high-resolution printing technique could make flexible electronics such as plastic displays and solar cells easier to produce.
- NewsUltrathin sheets made from cellulose and carbon nanotubes could serve as flexible, versatile batteries.
- NewsA chemical in urine reveals a person's exposure to diesel exhaust.
- NewsA new porous gel efficiently removes mercury from contaminated water and may also have the ability to catalyze chemical reactions such as those that generate hydrogen for fuel.
- NewsDrugs based on soccer ball–shaped carbon molecules could one day help fight allergies.
- NewsScientists have grown mouse stem cells on a bed of silicon nano-needles, hoping that they will be able to guide the cells' development through electrical stimulation.
- FeatureTrillions of microbes live in the human gut and skin, and they may be essential to health.