Amy McDermott's Articles
- NewsThe Fertile Crescent was a diverse place. Multiple cultures were involved in the dawn of farming.
- News600- to 700-year-old nut-cracking stones from Brazil are earliest evidence that monkeys used tools.
- NewsMitochondrial DNA donation could have unexpected long-term health consequences for “three-parent babies.”
- NewsGlobal warming has different effects on male and female plants. Tracking sex ratio shifts could be a fast signal of climate change, researchers say.
- NewsHair, scales and feathers arose from same ancestral appendage.
- The –estWidespread coral bleaching continues, in the longest episode, over the largest area to date.
- NewsBy weakening blood vessels, mosquito saliva may make dengue fever more severe in some cases.
- How BizarreGiant pandas hear very high frequencies. Scientists still don’t know why.