Marissa Cevallos' Articles
- NewsFaster but fuzzier holographic 3-D teleconferencing debuts.
- NewsAs oceans warm, reefs off Japan shift to higher latitudes.
- NewsA corkscrew-shaped beam of electrons might someday yield better images of atoms and other tiny things.
- NewsRobins may use strange physics to migrate.
- NewsScientists lower the last of more than 5,000 sensors into the Antarctic ice, completing the mile-deep IceCube observatory.
- NewsA theorist uses quantum mechanics to explain why Möbius molecules have different numbers of electrons than standard rings.
- Deleted ScenesBut physicists can't agree on one number.
- NewsScientists have discovered a Jupiter-sized orb with a mostly carbon atmosphere 1,200 light-years distant, the first time astronomers have detected such a world.