Nathan Seppa's Articles
- Reviews & PreviewsFrom ak to wid, a new book makes etymology fun.
- Deleted ScenesScience News biomedical writer Nathan Seppa gives some final thoughts on coffee, saunas and skepticism as he retires from the magazine after 18 years.
- FeatureCoffee is earning a reputation as a health tonic, reducing risk for a long list of ailments and even lowering death rates.
- Science TickerPeople infected with HIV benefit from starting a drug regimen early, an international study finds.
- Science TickerAn experimental vaccine against the MERS virus triggers immune protection, a new study finds.
- Science TickerScientists have identified stem cells behind the liver’s legendary ability to replenish its tissue.
- News in BriefSpicy food in the diet seems to contribute to longevity, a study of thousands of people in a Chinese registry finds.
- Science TickerSpicy food in the diet seems to contribute to longevity, a study of thousands of people in a Chinese registry finds.
- NewsIn Guinea trial, zero cases of Ebola occurred in people potentially exposed who received immediate shots of a new experimental vaccine.
- Science StatsPeople suffering from cardiac arrest are more likely to survive without brain damage if a bystander performs CPR, new studies suggest.