Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsCoated carbon nanotubes form the basis of this smart new material.
- NewsA new chemical setup creates clean-burning gas by mimicking plant photosynthesis.
- NewsResizing geographic areas by population gives more accurate view of 2012 election.
- NewsLayered nanomaterial shows how bulletproof polymers wrap around penetrating particles.
- NewsThe ABO system may date back 20 million years or more, a genetic analysis suggests.
- NewsHuman longevity is largely a modern phenomenon.
- Culture Beaker
- NewsMetal nanoparticles trigger cell's own death machinery.
- FeatureWorries over political misinformation on Twitter attract scientists’ attention.
- News in BriefWith the latest observation of a superheavy atom, a chemical catfight looms over who will get to name it.