Jenny Lauren Lee's Articles
- NewsThe brain shows slightly different, but overlapping patterns when processing digits and dots of the same value.
- NewsFossils of new species suggest peculiar features weren’t limited to the biggest dinosaurs
- NewsA rare species of coral algae exploded in population when ocean temperatures increased, a new study shows.
- NewsUnder ultraviolet light, rings around the brown spots in aging bananas may signal the transition from ripe to rotten, researchers say.
- NewsMan-made music inspired by tamarin calls seems to alter the primates’ emotions, a new study suggests.
- NewsScientists find new genes for antibiotic resistance in common bacteria in the human gut.
- NewsHigh levels of leptin may tell mother hamsters to invest in larger litters, a new study suggests.
- NewsHumans metabolize folic acid at a slow rate, suggesting that additional folic acid may yield no more benefits than recommended doses do, researchers report.