Rachel Ehrenberg's Articles
- NewsDisease-causing misfolded proteins at home in a growing list of tissues, organs.
- NewsResults of most drug trials are unreported, inaccessible to clinicians and patients, a new study confirms.
- NewsA time-travel scenario permitted by Einstein’s general theory of relativity offers a bit of possibility for breaking quantum encryption.
- NewsCommon household “oxy” cleaners remove blood almost too well.
- NewsFive winners awarded top prizes in the Society for Science & the Public’s national science competition for middle school students.
- NewsBugs home in on seeds by detecting infrared radiation.
- NewsEven as African elephants struggle to recover from decades-old poaching, the animals face new and renewed threats today.
- NewsDevice can detect distress signals from plants that are harmed, under attack.
- NewsMediterranean and western Atlantic bluefin tuna spend more time in mixed groups than previously thought, suggesting management strategies need to be revisited.