Tanya Lewis' Articles
- FeatureProteins without a definite shape can still take on important jobs.
- NewsFinger and toe wrinkling may have evolved as an adaptation to wet conditions.
- NewsRock is water-rich and resembles observed regions of Red Planet’s crust.
- NewsChemical traces in animals’ droppings reflect shifts in recent food consumption.
- NewsAn African specimen suggests the lineage may have arisen 15 million years earlier than thought.
- NewsThe latest milestone in a 35-year journey may signal an impending passage to interstellar space.
- NewsFrozen material at the planet’s poles likely came from comet or asteroid impacts.
- NewsWhile all patients in a new study could discriminate between sounds early on, those whose ability improved during the first 48 hours wound up recovering.
- NewsAstronomers report the closest such free-floating object to Earth.
- NewsSimple models have overestimated drying over past 60 years.